I create a lot of rainbow salads and dishes full of bright colours on a regular basis, so I wanted to challenge myself and create a salad that only consisted of one colour but was also really delicious (of course). I went to the supermarket for inspiration and left with everything green in my basket, went home, and put together this super green salad!
1 big handful mixed greens (spinach, rocket, watercress, etc.)
1/2 an avocado, cubed
80g butter beans
80g tenderstem broccoli
80g sugar snap peas
Salt and pepper
What to do:
- Steam the asparagus, broccoli, and sugar snap peas
- Place the leafy greens in the bottom of the plate
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the avocado
- Mix everything together (apart from the leafy greens) with a little lemon juice
- Dollop pesto all over it and enjoy!