For those days when you can’t stand another bowl of porridge but oats still seem like a good idea. These bars are loaded with goodies all colours of the rainbow for maximum nutrients! I get my goji berries and mulberries from Of The Earth Superfoods – I definitely recommend them, especially if you’re keen on buying organic. I’m also a little bit obsessed with pistachio nuts at the moment, they’re so good to snack on!
Makes 12 squares
50g goji berries
50g pistachio nuts, shelled
100mL liquid sweetener (I use rice syrup, but any works)
200mL almond milk
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a small baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix together the almond milk and sweetener, then add to the dry mixture
- Stir to combine, taste test, and if it’s to your liking then spoon it onto the baking tray
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Leave to fully cool, then cut into squares or bars. If you try and cut them before they’re much more likely to fall apart
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week
This recipe was sponsored by Of The Earth Superfoods, but as always all opinions and content are my own. I’ve been a lover of goji berries and mulberries for many years!