This is so simple I almost feel bad calling it a recipe. Almost. Because despite the fact it’s so simple, it’s something you might not have thought to try before, and even if this just plants the idea in your mind then I’ve achieved my goal!
I’ve also used stevia instead of any kind of liquid sweetener as I love using stevia, I always prefer to use it over so-called “unrefined” sugars if possible (definitely need to go on a rant about this), and you can’t taste it here at all!
Makes 1 baking tray
300g soy yoghurt
2 tsp stevia (adjust to taste)
A handful of frozen mixed berries, smaller works better
A handful of pumpkin seeds (pistachios would be amazing here too)
What to do:
- Line a baking tray with parchment
- Mix together the soy yoghurt and stevia
- Spread this mixture out evenly on the baking tray
- Sprinkle the frozen berries and pumpkin seeds on top
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, ideally overnight
- Break into shards and enjoy!