After a wonderful delivery of some Alpro Coconut Original arrived on my doorstep I knew it was going to make a spectacular appearance in my breakfast somewhere, and seeing as I’m on a chocolate oat roll the combination of coconut and chocolate just seemed logical! It’s delicious and creamy and tastes like a melted bounty bar in oatmeal form. Dessert for breakfast – what more could you possibly want?!
50g finely grated courgette/zucchini (or alternatively just use 1/3 cup oats instead)
250mL Alpro Coconut Original (or other coconut milk)
1 tsp sweetener of choice
2 tbsp dessicated coconut
1 tbsp raw cacao (or cocoa powder if you don’t have it)
What to do:
- Add the oats, zucchini, coconut milk, and sweetener to a pot
- Bring to the boil and then let it simmer for around 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking
- When it has reached the desired creamy consistency add the coconut, and cacao
- Switch off the heat and stir until combined
- Pour into your favourite bowl and add your toppings! I recommend bananas and CoYo!